Wagon Train of the Ozarks
Rally: Finley River Park - Ozark
Ride: Monday - Thursday, August 26-29, 2013
Information and Rules
- Rides will begin at Finley River Park every day at 9 a.m. (Don't be late!)
- Village Inn will provide breakfast each morning at 8 a.m. to participants.
- Each ride will be approximately 20 miles.
- Travel will be 3-4 miles per hr.
- There will be a break in the morning and afternoon, with lunch being provided around noon.
- No one will pass the lead wagon.
- Outriders stay behind all wagons.
- The participation of all horses and equine are subject to approval by the Wagon Train Committee at anytime during the ride.
- Every horse and equine must have a negative coggins test.
- Due to the long hills on this ride, all equine must have been worked and in good condition.
- All teams must have birchen harness, working wagon brakes, and be able to keep up.
- All participates must sign a release form.
- Primitive camping is available each night at the park free of charge, or $15 a night with electric. (Spaces limited)
- Everyone will be responsible for cleaning thier camp area.
- PUBLIC DRINKING: Public display of intoxicating drinks will not be permitted while riding.
- Vulgarity and profane language will not be tolerated.
- No dogs allowed.
For more information contact Glen Sapp @ (573)881-2514 or Bill Jackson @ (417)838-9610