80-Mile Trail Ride
Rally: Sunday, August 26, 2012
Ride: Monday - Thursday, August 27-30, 2012
2012 Route Coming Soon
Information and Rules
- Ride will go from Isbella starting Monday, August 30th ending in Ozark, Mo Fair Grounds, Thursday, September 2nd.
- Each day we will ride 17-22 miles.
- There will be a shuttle each evening or morning to shuttle vehicles/trailers to the next spot.
- There will be a $8 charge per day for shuttling trucks to help pay for the driver to shuttle people.
- We will travel 3 to 4 miles per hr.
- We will have a break in the morning, Lunch break, and Afternoon break.
- No one will pass the lead wagon.
- Outriders stay behind all wagons.
- Morning departure: 8 A.M.
- The participation of all horses and equine are subject to approval by the Wagon Train Committee at anytime during the ride.
- Every horse and equine must have a negative coggins test.
- Due to the long hills on this ride, all equine must have been worked and in good condition.
- All teams must have birchen harness, working wagon brakes, and be able to keep up.
- All participates must sign a release form.
- Everyone will be responsible for cleaning their camp area.
- TRASH: If you bring it, you take it.
- PUBLIC DRINKING: Public display of intoxicating drinks will not be permitted while riding.
- Vulgarity and profane language will not be tolerated.
- All dogs will be kept on a leash.
- A donation will be accepted to help with expenses.
For more information on the 80-mile trail ride, call Glen Sapp at 573/881-2514 or Mr. Jackson at (417)838-9610.